VIDEO: When Man Suddenly Collapses, People Line Up to Save Him… But you won’t believe when you see what happened then…

Watch the video below…

Twenty separate people came together to save the life of a man by conducting cardiopulmonary resuscitation on him for a total of 96 minutes.

This event has been dubbed the “longest, successful out-of-hospital resuscitation.”

The remarkable occurrence took happened in the year 2011 in the quaint community of Goodhue, Minnesota in the United States.

Even though it has a population of only around 1,000 people, the town of Goodhue does not have a traffic light.

Approximately twenty citizens have volunteered their time to serve on the town’s emergency response team.

When Howard Snitzer, age 54, was going out of a grocery shop and abruptly fainted on the sidewalk due to a huge heart attack, all of them rushed to his aid and provided him with assistance that ultimately saved his life.

While the clerk at the grocery shop was dialing 911, the lone other customer in the store rushed out the door and began doing cardiopulmonary resuscitation.

The disturbance was heard by a number of individuals on the other side of the street, and they came over to offer their assistance.

One of the good Samaritans, Al Lodermeier, stated that the victim was not breathing at the time. Because he was in danger, we immediately began performing cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).

In addition, Al’s brother Roy provided the following statement to ABC News: “We just queued up, and when one guy had enough, the next guy got in.” That’s the way things turned out.”

It would take 96 minutes for a rescue helicopter from the Mayo Clinic to fly over and successfully resuscitate Snitzer.

During this tense hour and a half, twenty people all lined up in front of Snitzer so that they could wait for their turn to take over the chest compressions.

Snitzer was successfully revived after the rescue helicopter from the Mayo Clinic flew over and performed CPR.

After ten days in the hospital, Snitzer had made a complete recovery and was discharged from the facility.

Watch the video…